Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

unneglectable.com - blog

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

travinb

Established Member
Impact
1
seen some quite nice reviews here...
wud be cool if you guys can share some thoughts on www.unneglectable.com a new blog I m involved in.

The original template is by another designer. I made a lot of changes to try and make it look unique so everything except the structure is mine... let me know what and where some improvements can be made ...

thanks :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ok, that's different. Unusual logo, unusual column design and alignment, maybe a few too many links and category side by side, making the site look a bit unorganized and out of alignment.
Redo your FavIcon, it's good that you have one, it would be better if one could decipher what it actually means ;)

I gotta hand it to you, i'm not 100% in favor of your design choice, but there's a certain unconventional touch to it that makes your site stand out. Thus, nice job!

IB
 
0
•••
thanks IB
neatness and organization is an issue.. guess wil gradually work around on that once the priorities are set.. thanks for the review.. glad that u liked the unconventional bit :)
 
0
•••
I like the way you presented your header/logo, It is unique and catchy. Good that you remembered a favicon! :tu:

The very bottom of the site could be changed into something more visible, I mean your footer copyright information. Other than this, I see that you focus on content mainly. with so many links. But neat blog, good job..well done! :)
 
0
•••
thanks porte that certainly helps.. :)
will redo the footer soon...
 
0
•••
I would also go through through the content with a spell checker, I'm not one to talk, but some of it makes no sense.
 
0
•••
For starters, it clearly took you awhile to design this, so kudos for the effort you put in.

Okay, let's see.. the header and footer schemes don't match, and perhaps it would flow better if you retained the same concept throughout. It looks a bit busy in places, and the coloring of your top box (the tan/brown) should be lightened a notch or two, to make it easier to read. You should also have a navigational line on the right side of your blog, to match the dark line on the left (for some reason it's missing).

The header is definitely catchy, with the color-tones you use, it's vibrant and memorable.. I'm sure with a few extra touches and slight modifications, it will be great.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Deaol said:
I would also go through through the content with a spell checker, I'm not one to talk, but some of it makes no sense.

i wonder whether it's because i use british spellings.. nevertheless point accepted.. will be even more careful in the future..
thanks for going through :)

@jack

thanks for the suggestion.. especially about the navi line.. i am quite at a loss to think how i never paid attention to it..
thanks for the compliments too ..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back