Blog Redesign

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

feros

Established Member
Impact
0
I finally got off my ass and made a new theme for my blog (the first one was supposed to be a 2-3 day temporary thing). I didn't change much as far as structure, but I did try to make it prettier all around. What do you guys think?

http://www.netbusinessblog.com/

BTW, I know the bullets on the right sidebar are a little much ... I'm changing the stylesheet soon to remove some of those green bullets where they create clutter.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
classic blog interface, nothing much to add there.

i'd change a few things, though.

bring the most recent and most read blogs to the top of the sidebar
emphasize the voting, and bring the recent comments up.

at the same time, get the sponsored links to the bottom. in other words, rearrange the side bar.

see whether you can move the categories from their current side bar location, into a nav buttons and arrange them horizontally below the adsense bar. this makes the adsense much more integrated, and gives users quick access to the topics they're interested in, and it would look different.

other than that, it's a classic, yet solid blog design.

:tu:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back