Domain Empire

domain UniversalBag.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Estibot Appraisal USD 2,100.

A common term, use widely in this specific product marketing. What would that be worth to you?

Thanks again for helping me out!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a TM term. 'universal' has over 3000 trademarks, both alone and with other words. With your use the TM refers to mostly Universal sports equipment manufacturer (for their punching bags), and a storage bag product (trademarked) called Universal Bag. I'd drop the name... it doesn't even get strong enough searches to justify a good minisite. And the only people you could sell the dn to would be the TM holders, really. - Which you DON'T want to try :)

Not worth keeping, IMO
GL
:)

•••
Thanks for the info. Googling the keywords tho I have found lots of different kind of universal bags. Guitar Universal Bag, Blood (for medical use) Universal Bag, USB Universal Bag, Universal Scooter Bags for wheelchairs, hitchhiking and such Universal Bags.

Seeing all those I thought this was a fairly common term designating a type of bags, like "big bags" or plastic bag?

•••
Anyone else has another opinion or everyone agrees with Bannen? Thanks!

•••
It might cause a TM issue, but name is good. Looks like a shopping site.

•••
Nice domain but, as already pointed out, might have TM issues.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back