Watch

keongrie

Account Suspended
Impact
unitedstates.tv regsiter fee = $2,000 per year

china.tv sold @ $100,000

plz appriase

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
keongrie said:
unitedstates.tv regsiter fee = $2,000 per year

china.tv sold @ $100,000

plz appriase

Hello,

How is the reg fee so high?

Thanks.

•••
UnitedStates.tv - high $XX -> low $XXX

In my opinion, US.tv would have been better. Just my .02

•••
It is so high Because the dot tv registry run by Verisign charges premium Pricing for example a LLL.tv is $500 a year.

•••
Hi,
I think its a very nice name and i think it fits the extention well BUT you will find it hard to find a buyer due to the silly reg fee, unless a TV network company buys it from you. As it stands, id say this name is worth $600+ to the right buyer.

Good luck

Thank you

Sin

•••
Hello,
Really nice name! As China.tv, I think you could sell it for the same $100,000 or more, sure

LUCK!!
;)

•••
unitedstates.tv register fee is to risky. i have $100,000 potential so i'll keep trying to cybersquatt a technology.com for 4 dollars :D.

•••
•••
Since the domain name is not owned, it is not appropriate for the appraisal forum.

Will move to Domain Name Discussion due to the quality/quantity of replies thus far.

Thanks all :)

-Allan :gl:

•••
$500, $2000 registration fees? Can Verisign attempt to destroy those extensions any further?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back