Dynadot

Uniregistry to launch installment option

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
About time, Namesilo and Undeveloped also offer this and others need to if they want to stay in the game.

•••
Epik offers this as well, Uni is late to the game lol.

•••
glad they are realizing how awful they are and some change is needed.

sadly it won't be enough.

•••
•••
glad they are realizing how awful they are and some change is needed.

sadly it won't be enough.
Hi Alcy, do you mean compared to Godaddy Fast Transfer system?

•••
Hi Alcy, do you mean compared to Godaddy Fast Transfer system?

They must get some sort of fast transfer alternative. Uni has one of the best transaction system, I negotiated a domain sale and only paid 6.88% commission. And guess what, funds credited in 24 hours and were paid 3 days after.

•••
A good move in my opinion. I like having that option.

•••
Do we have any details yet on how this really will be offered to buyers and how they will be told it is available?

Seems it was already sort of available via Escrow.com but not much publicised. I'd say it now needs to be crystal clear from the outset that you can buy any name on installments from Uni, not via some problematic third party provider that puts hurdles in the way.

•••
Do we have any details yet on how this really will be offered to buyers and how they will be told it is available?

Seems it was already sort of available via Escrow.com but not much publicised. I'd say it now needs to be crystal clear from the outset that you can buy any name on installments from Uni, not via some problematic third party provider that puts hurdles in the way.

My understanding from the podcast is, that if you ask your account rep, they can turn on instalments now.

•••
They must get some sort of fast transfer alternative. Uni has one of the best transaction system, I negotiated a domain sale and only paid 6.88% commission. And guess what, funds credited in 24 hours and were paid 3 days after.
6.88% including payout or is that extra?

What kind of (a) payment options and (b) what payout options fo they offer?

Last edited:
•••
6.88% including payout or is that extra?

What kind of (a) payment options and (b) what payout options fo they offer?

Payout options Wire and PayPal. Haven't tried PayPal, wire was without any fees, I received full amount within 3 days.

•••
Is this option live now or when can we expect it to be?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back