Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Unique poker articles wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

diederik

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,

I'm looking for unique poker content/articles to feature on my upcoming poker site. This should be unique written content.

To start with I will need a simple Texas Hold 'em rules article. I just need plain text, no images/lay-out required.

I will need further articles, but just this one to start with.

Please let me know what your rate would be for such an article.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Are you still looking for article writers? Sending you a PM now.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back