Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Unique Amazon Store

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to sell vistashack.com which is a complete Amazon Store, with a nice unique design.

It is currently a PR1.

I have made from Jan 1 2007 to Feb 1 2007 $5.68

THis site has not been promoted, but it 100% complete and running on a unique design and logo.

Please make offers.

thank you
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
nice looking site...

I'll start with $50
 
0
•••
$55 bid from me.
 
0
•••
great looking site! how do i make it so i get the credit? i have an associate account, just plug in the number?
 
0
•••
hi,

can you help in the transfer to my server?

thanks
 
0
•••
Here are a few answers.

THere is an admin panel to allow the adding of amazon shops and changing of associate codes. COlors. Very nice backend.

ANd absolutly, I will transfer it to your site if you need me to.


-Stan
 
0
•••
I bid $60,-
 
0
•••
$65 over here
 
0
•••
$70,-
 
0
•••
$75 here
 
0
•••
$80,-
 
0
•••
$100

When will this end? Is it an auction? Do you have a reserve or BIN?

Thanks
 
0
•••
I will wait for the answer to the questions maked by bluenoser before decide my bid
 
0
•••
There is an admin panel, It allows you to add more content, or remove plus change your associates ID. The backend cost me $99 alone. The design $300 Plus this is making some money:)

I have a $250 offer via PM..


Anymore?

bluenoser said:
$100

When will this end? Is it an auction? Do you have a reserve or BIN?

Thanks

The BIN is $600

thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Aren't pictures next to the Google ads against the TOS?
 
0
•••
Suprastan said:
There is an admin panel, It allows you to add more content, or remove plus change your associates ID. The backend cost me $99 alone. The design $300 Plus this is making some money:)

I have a $250 offer via PM..


Anymore?



The BIN is $600

thanks
Sorry but I cannot bid without ALL of my questions being answered.

and since my previous PM didn't seem to matter I will be pulling out.
 
0
•••
tolkein said:
Aren't pictures next to the Google ads against the TOS?


yes your right. its not allowed no more so id edit that if i was you.
 
0
•••
Can we see some stats? Search engine etc??

You said it was making you money??

I have made from Jan 1 2007 to Feb 1 2007 $5.68


I don't understand..... the bidding was up to $100 I believe and now it is $250 through pm?

What is the current price so I can bid?

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back