Dynadot

domain Uninsured.me

NameSilo
Watch

happy

Established Member
Impact
Saw this available and it made me laugh so I bought it. Maybe need to develop it into a website guide for the uninsured lol.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lol.. this is actually an interesting / funny one. :)

I think it could even have potential for a large Insurance company to buy it and use it as a "reverse" marketing site. Basically sharing actual real life stories of people who were uninsured and had an accident or something of the sort. Maybe even some youtube content of people who were uninsured... then obviously have a few call to action buttons/banners telling people not to get caught with their pants down and make sure they have proper cover... with a call to action to get an insurance quote.

Perhaps you could even develop it yourself and use CPA insurance offers to monetize it using the same call to action approach.... you could even try sell it to a large insurance company once the site is developed, getting traffic and earning revenue....

Fyi: Uninsured.net sold for $1500

•••
Thanks deez for your feedback! Those are really good ideas. I thought the .me seemed real personal (something that I would click on if I saw the link while searching around. I'm going to take your advise for sure though and throw some designs together.. get some traffic.. and then pitch to insurance companies. If I see it on a commercial someday I probably won't stop laughing!!

•••
Thanks deez for your feedback! Those are really good ideas. I thought the .me seemed real personal (something that I would click on if I saw the link while searching around. I'm going to take your advise for sure though and throw some designs together.. get some traffic.. and then pitch to insurance companies. If I see it on a commercial someday I probably won't stop laughing!!

lol... Good stuff mate.

You can monetize with CPA and adsense whilst you pitching to insurance companies.... plus if u have some revenue coming on the site you can tell them that the site currently earns X amount per month so in order for it to be feasible to sell they would need to make a generous offer :)

•••
Back