Dynadot

Undeveloped.com site accessibility Mar 11, 2019

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bertrell

Top Member
Impact
I have some domains with nameservers pointing to @Undeveloped, and I check them from time to time. Am I the only one having difficulty loading the site? (It was working fine shortly before I decided to create this post).

If this is scheduled maintenance/downtime, I certainly didn't get the memo. :smuggrin:

badgateway.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have some domains with nameservers at @Undeveloped, and I check them from time to time. Am I the only one having difficulty loading the site? (It was working fine shortly before I decided to create this post).

If this is scheduled maintenance/downtime, I certainly didn't get the memo. :smuggrin:

Show attachment 112240

I (from Canada) have no problem accessing my Undeveloped domain names where my DNS settings point to them nor does the main website have any loading problems for me.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Appreciate the response, @Bob Hawkes. I checked a few more times after seeing your message. Around the 3rd or 4th time, I was able to successfully connect/log in/see what I was expecting to see.

Looks like maybe it was just me and/or my connection.

Thanks again!

•••
Works from Ukraine...
It is just your connection.

•••
It is loading fine from Kobe, Japan (ICANN meeting site).

For anyone having difficulty, try the free Anonymize VPN:

https://anonymize.com/vpn/

There are multiple exit point options for cities. If it is a network routing issue, that should solve it.

•••
•••
sometimes there are known issues with undeveloped landers loading.. and possibly/also the main site too.

that happens on every markert out there.. obviously they try to keep it to minimum.. but nothing is perfect... but I imagine the overall downtime per week or say per month is ... negligable..

I guess @Undeveloped keeps some more exact stats on it.. maybe they can share.

I mean.. what.. average of 2 hours per monht of downtown total? good guess?

cheers

•••
I have some domains with nameservers pointing to @Undeveloped, and I check them from time to time. Am I the only one having difficulty loading the site? (It was working fine shortly before I decided to create this post).

Show attachment 112240

HI Bertrell,

Did you contact our support team?

Based on your screenshot it seems you're blocked by our firewall. If you contact our support and share some details of how you might have triggered our firewall and send us your IP, we'll whitelist you.

Kind regards,

Reza

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back