Dynadot

Undergraduated.com

Labeled as domain in Pre-Purchase Appraisals started by Prince Khan, Dec 1, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. Prince Khan

Prince Khan Established Member

I would like to know if Undergraduated.com has any value.

Undergraduate.com was sold for $22,000 in 2011, then for $22,301 in 2014 and in 2018, it was sold for $14,050.
    Undergraduate.org was sold for $999 in 2015.

What is the value of Undergraduated.com (if any) and would you recommend this domain?

Thanks!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Joe Nichols

Joe Nichols My name is Joe and I am Canadian! VIP

I don't think we can use the sales of Undergraduate.com and Undergraduate.org as comparables, since that's a real word.

Undergraduated.com could make a memorable brand... I just worry that the possible negative connotation would make it less appealing to potential buyers. You may want to try listing the name on BrandBucket or Brandpa to get it in front of more eyeballs (if they accept it). Even if you don't list with them, their acceptance would give the name some extra perceived value that it wouldn't otherwise have.

As for an appraisal... I suppose it could fetch low to mid X,XXX if the right buyer wants it. But that's a big if.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  3. Prince Khan

Prince Khan Established Member

Thank you so much for your point of view. I don't think BrandBucket will accept it though :)

4. Joe Nichols

Joe Nichols My name is Joe and I am Canadian! VIP

I think you're right, but no harm in trying.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!