.tv ULTIMATEBET.tv sold for $6500

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
This is the only site I play poker on WOW Nice sale wonder if Ultimate bet.com was the buyer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is this just for the domain name or does it include an accompanying website?

If it is just for the domain it is excellent news for tv domainers :)

•••
•••
I don't get what they are going to do with the tv! But seems worth registering other extensions of famous websites!

•••
monRa said:
I don't get what they are going to do with the tv!

Can I give you a hint?

•••
monRa said:
I don't get what they are going to do with the tv ...
Are you familiar with TV (television)? :hehe: Most will do what the extension implies ... online video, eventually TV programming streaming live over the net, web cams of live auctions, pay-per-view events, concerts, local public television/cable access via a .TV address, online dating, corporate video conferencing, etc. Split media is consolidating into a universal digitized format. .TV will be the most logical choice.

You may have to change your signature to dotTVblitz. Just kidding.

•••
Grateful for your informative and positive thread as usual Equity. One more sale, another demonstration from the market regarding the need as well as role of the .tv extension. We were used to say "slowly but surely", just have a look at developped .tv sites the number is growing so fast, look at the decreasing number of .tv names available for reg and the increase of the reg fees from VeriSign for the remaining ones : no doubt we will have soon to change the expression into 'massive and effective', yes we just start surfing the wave.

•••
Great news! I've found a ton of nice .tv names I'll be releasing soon on my site and on np. I'm glad the extension is starting to take off!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back