Dynadot

Established UK Offline Marketing Service - Leaflets-Distribution.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am offering for sale my very established leaflet distribution service which specializes in leaflet deliveries for the East London and Essex region within the UK. Due to the nature of the target audience (London/Essex) the new owner should most certainly be UK based (could not realistically be operated in other countries). Better still if the new owner was London based however the service could continue to be managed effectively outside of the Capital.

So the nature of the service is offline marketing (leaflet deliveries) and the website is approx 7 years old. All traffic to the site arrives from localised searches (for example loughton leaflet deliveries or woodford leaflet deliveries). Their are many many first page listings for such terms (all areas that we cover). If you would like me to send you a message or email with these search terms, please ask.

Zero budget is spent on paid advertising (all traffic comes from local searches as mentioned above).

Revenue - the service generates between £300 - £1000 + per month and this can comfortably be increased if more time was spent on the service (no work whatsoever is spent by me on marketing the site or business). The existing orders (leafleting campaigns) are handled by me but it can easily be outsourced (many people are looking for this type of work).

The domain name is excellent (a couple of larger companies asked me if I wanted to sell it some years ago) and I also own the matching .co.uk

Who would this business be suitable for?
Either one person/family operation who wanted to take over an existing business with organic traffic and orders already or it could be utilised by an existing operation and used as a bolt-on perhaps.
It should be mentioned also that it's healthy work (the deliveries can be carried out walking/running so perfect for cardio activity!).

Pricing - please feel free to make me an offer.

Thanks for reading.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Just completed a £300 campaign for a client (5,000 Solus leaflet drop). This business is still for sale if anyone is interested.

•••
Still for sale. Just to reiterate, the first and second page listings for the localised search terms have remained present for several years and the business consistently generates £300 + monthly (when some actual promotion was carried out, some £2k + was generated during those months).

•••
PM mr your best price, thanks

•••
Hello bonin, just sent you a message.
Thank you.

•••
A couple of people contacted me re the price of this business. I had it listed for £3k at one of the UK buy > sell business platforms but I am looking for a prompt sale and have reduced it to just £1,500.

During the 7 - 8 years the site has been online it has generated over £300 monthly (zero marketing) and when it was being marketed, it was pulling-in monthly orders of £1k - £2k + monthly.

•••
This business is still for sale. All rankings for localised search terms remain (as they have for years) and ongoing monthly orders generated.

•••
This near 8 year old business is still for sale. Open to offers.

•••
Still for sale. About 8 years old now and consistent monthly orders (only selling because I have totally different projects nowadays). A great buy for someone who wants to get into this space (cheap Buy Now).

•••
Probably the wrong place to sell this but a final bump from me. :)

•••
Have been offered £900 on another forum. I wanted at least £1500 for it.

To summarise -
Approx 8 years old now.
Takes orders monthly.
All first/second place rankings for localised search terms have been present for many years.

Please send me a message if interested. :)

•••
Have been offered £900 on another forum. I wanted at least £1500 for it.

To summarise -
Approx 8 years old now.
Takes orders monthly.
All first/second place rankings for localised search terms have been present for many years.

Please send me a message if interested. :)
The website is down?

•••
Thanks for your message. It was an isolated issue and I was away for a couple of days. Site is back up again.

•••
Business is still available if anyone is interested.
Many enquiries from prospective buyers and the £900 offer several weeks back appeared to be a timewaster so if anyone would like to operate an established leaflet distribution business for the quoted areas with many first and second page rankings for localised search terms, please get in touch. :)

•••
Business still for sale and willing to accept just £700.

•••
pm me you best price sir

•••
Tyskeen, sent you a message.

Just for info and clarity for anyone that would like more details, the sale includes the following:

> Full ownership of the website (all files) and the current domain name.
> Ownership of the matching .co.uk domain also (currently pointing to the main URL).
> Ownership of the original Twitter account that was set-up.
> The 0844 number which customer's use (currently goes to voicemail so no charges).
> I can set-up the website onto the owner's hosting if they would like help (no charge).

Any questions, please ask away. Thanks!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back