Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

uioUrl

Find THE UNITED VOWELS in your keyboard and SWIPE.Established Member
Impact
What do you think the price is ?

Thanks for your comments.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I find it difficult to value that one.
this site can guide you (I have no affiliation with it)
3character.com/price-guide.html

UIO is listed twice in wikipedia - once for university of oslo and another for an airport in ecuador which may be leads (but I wouldn't think so becuase for the airport it's just a ticker symbol and the university probably would be content with the .no (but of course that might be your first set of phone calls!).

The .org and .net don't seem to be very special.

abbreviation sites show:
UIO Units in Operation
UIO Universal IO
UIO Unit Information Officer
UIO Unfunded Investment Opportunity

The last one is interesting in that it is in the finance field and could be made to be interesting e.g. unidentified investment opportunities, or a brand beginning with U in the finance world.

Sounds a bit like a front end design organisation. UI org - which may provide an opportunity to approach design companies.

TBH in my mind at least it is best as a short .com which could be used for pretty well anything and you'd be looking for a lucky purchase request to get it's full value (if the earlier leads fall short).

A finance company would think very little about spending $15000 - £20000 dollars, a design company similarly probably. So at a wild stab I'd agree with the upper end of the 3character.com assessment and say $20000.

I feel though, that if I owned it I'd feel it was worth more than that but I'd probably be wrong :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
For me uio.com value is about 10k for reseller, between 50/100k end users

•••
latest estibot value 145K

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back