Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain ugul.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir D

Established Member
Impact
5
can you please appraise this domain?
Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Last edited:
0
•••
$25
 
0
•••
Really? $1 million dollars. Stop messing around.

I say $15-30 realistically.
 
1
•••
0
•••
Okay. I'll let you be entitled to your opinion, just being realistic here based off non-premium 4L .net's
 
0
•••
Okay. I'll let you be entitled to your opinion, just being realistic here based off non-premium 4L .net's
You are realistic of what you want to pay for it.
 
0
•••
I'm done with this conversation. Starting a pointless argument on an appraisal thread. Go look around this forum at the prices of NON-premium Chip 4L.net prices. People are buying and selling less than $30. I don't want to waste my time arguing over this. We both stated our opinions, now leave me alone.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
30-60 bucks
 
0
•••
I'm done with this conversation. Starting a pointless argument on an appraisal thread. Go look around this forum at the prices of NON-premium Chip 4L.net prices. People are buying and selling less than $30. I don't want to waste my time arguing over this. We both stated our opinions, now leave me alone.
Don't need to go far, check in my signature, many uguls there.

$15-30 good estimation.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Minibuck.com :)
 
0
•••
Buick? They still make them? :-o
 
0
•••
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back