IT.COM

FREE uggh

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
xxx
medical Definition of preinvasive. : not yet having become invasive —used of malignant cells or lesions remaining in their original focus.

Expired at GoDaddy.

Must transfer out

Does anybody want it?

Must initiate the transfer in a timely manner or I reserve the right to give to someone else

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Claim

Last edited:
•••
Are there any fees or anything? Can you use Google Daddy push?

•••
No, GoDaddy push is not possible, unless you want to pay an $80 redemption fee
Must transfer out

You have to initiate a transfer at your registrar of choice. This will cost you (and provide you) a year of renewal. When you are ready to pay for the transfer let me know an I will give you the transfer code

•••
•••
Oh sorry, I can't take the domain. Good luck to you though!

•••
•••
Oh sorry, I can't take the domain.
Then why did you CLAIM the domain?

I was clear, MUST TRANSFER OUT. Then you claim and ask to push. You think I didn't think of that? I cant push because of the $80 fee. This Fee does NOT apply to you if you follow the terms of my post which you claimed.

•••
Take it easy buddy, no need to get all hyped up :). I said I can't take the domain with those fees , I just can't. If I could maybe but I can't so I don't know what to tell you. Good luck to you though, hopefully someone else will see value and be interested :). Good day :)

•••
I can't take the domain with those fees
There are no fees. UNLESS you push it.
I said YOU MUST TRANSFER. YOU said CLAIM.
Im not your buddy and Im not hyped up. Im pissed at immature time wasters

•••
Claim down man, everythings fine. No need for the CAPS :xf.smile:. Anyway all this talk is not worth it and now I guess we're both "time wasters" since I already said I can't take the domain you listed in the free domains section if there will be any fees or cost involved with me acquiring the name from you. You would be better off looking for another taker, and these messages really are not going to attract another user to want the domain. Take care pal:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Lol and you send me this too in DM? "CAN YOU READ??? Seriously

THE $80 fee is ONLY if YOU want me to push it to you.

The reason I said we MUST TRANSFER NAME OUT is to get out of GoDaddy so there will be no fee!!!!

Stop being ignorant. Ive explained this what? 4 times now? I even gave you an example. Transfer to NameSilo is only $8.39 and renews the name another year too. Stop making excuses
"

Wow that escalated quickly... take care buddy :):xf.wink::xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
CAN YOU READ??? Seriously

THE $80 fee is ONLY if YOU want me to push it to you.
which was a reply to your message that you cant take the name due to $80 fee. Which I explained repeatedly to you does not apply if you transfer out.

Hey, take it easy buddy I'm new here. How was I supposed to know that there was going to be a $80 fee? Anyway, I kindly let you know that I cannot take the domain with those fees. Nothing personal, just let it drop it you don't want it. Don't Make excuses. Have a nice day

•••
I actually said I can't take the domain with "those" fees... as a great man once said "Which I explained repeatedly to you". Anyway still no need to get all worked up giving me negative reviews and calling Amanda and all that. As I already said I thought the domain would be 100% free in the Free Domains section. Regardless, I definitely can't take the domain off your hands now after the way you have acted. Just grab a cold one (or two) and try it again pal, it's not too hard :). Cheers! :xf.cool:

P.S: no need to call me names or insault me or anything else it's a waste of time and pretty immature for a NamePros VIP.

Last edited:
•••
Hopefully, lessons learned

learn patience
read and follow directions

•••
As I already said I thought the domain would be 100% free
What are you? ENTITLED to what you THINK?? You won't last long here. If you are able to read, you will see all relevant points are disclosed. Its expired and it needs to be transferred out of GoDaddy. You rush in and claim the name and only THEN do you ASK if I can PUSH it to you. Not the brightest bulb in the box. But I tried to help you understand and I don't think you still do!!!! The name is and was free. The fact you have to transfer it was in the title AND the body of the post.

And somewhere a snowflake melted...

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back