Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Ugfu.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DnWizard

Established Member
Impact
3
Pronounceable VCCV.com.

Any guesses to the value of this domain?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
150-200$
 
0
•••
From the recent brandable 4l.com domains sales trend, I was expecting much more for this domain. :(
 
0
•••
From an end user you can get more. Ive read your comment already at DNF, but i still believe this would be the price that that you could get at the reseller market.
 
0
•••
I own several domain names that are very similar to yours. I can say that many of the sales comps are all over the board. But I will say the easier it is to pronounce, the higher the correlating sales price. Ugfu.com isnt that bad - I would probably put this a little higher then current estimates, perhaps in the 200-400 range.

(I own ugpu.com)

Good luck,
Justin
 
0
•••
frankly, this market is very undeveloped right now. Such names don't sell easily at the desired price.

This is a good one though. $200+
 
0
•••
Decent one, I'd say Low $xxx for it
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back