Dynadot

domain UBERKING.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jimmy chrisanthou

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
High probability of UDRP by uber. I'm sorry.
Stay away from trademarks.

Last edited:
•••
I DID GET A $500 OFFER ON GODADDY , CANT BE THAT BAD

•••
Last edited:
•••
To be fair I use a tool called UberSuggest by Neil Patel.....

Uber is a dictionary word meaning....

denoting an outstanding or supreme example of a particular kind of person or thing.
"she's a self-proclaimed uberbitch"
  • to a great or extreme degree.
Also it is a German word, I think....

How Uber & King fit?....not sure....

Also, no need for all caps.....

•••
To be fair I use a tool called UberSuggest by Neil Patel.....

Uber is a dictionary word meaning....

denoting an outstanding or supreme example of a particular kind of person or thing.
"she's a self-proclaimed uberbitch"
  • to a great or extreme degree.
Also it is a German word, I think....

How Uber & King fit?....not sure....

Also, no need for all caps.....
You are right and the fun fact is that I use it too (even now that it's paid :xf.confused:).
I was in the mood "oh, no...another trademarked name".
@Jimmy chrisanthou , I'm sorry I was wrong.

•••
You are right and the fun fact is that I use it too (even now that it's paid :xf.confused:).
I was in the mood "oh, no...another trademarked name".
@Jimmy chrisanthou , I'm sorry I was wrong.
If you thought this one was bad , what about oprahsnextchapter.com

•••
Last edited:
•••
You register oprah name and uber name
YOU KNOW
Reg fee

•••
Last edited:
•••
There's a website called UberRealEstate.com as well....

They are quite clear in their "about us" page

https://www.uberrealestate.com/uber/aboutus
Interesting! Thanks for the share.

Personally, in 2020 I wouldn't name my business "uberking" considering all the energy probably I have to involve in order to retain my domain.

At least there's the possibility for the OP that uber someday will want to acquire it.
The amount of domains they own in order to protect their brand is impressive:
https://whoisology.com/organization/uber technologies, inc./1

Last edited:
•••
Interesting! Thanks for the share.

Personally, in 2020 I wouldn't name my business "uberking" considering all the energy probably I have to involve in order to retain my domain.

At least there's the possibility for the OP that uber someday will want to acquire it.
The amount of domains they own in order to protect their brand is impressive:
https://whoisology.com/organization/uber technologies, inc./1
Same, personally I would not touch it....lot of risk

The examples I have given are developed sites in different sectors, not domains.....

•••
•••
•••
Yes Uber can be used together with a keyword which is not in violation with an identical keyword. Uber is a German word meaning “over, beyond.”

Neil Patel uses it: ubersuggest.com I have an Uber name in my portfolio. There are numerous

Check: Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS) Where you see many registered words using Uber. In fact 561 words.

•••
I see you have it listed as a buy it now on Godaddy for £5,819.37
Good luck with that, but I doubt you will get anywhere near it.

•••
I see you have it listed as a buy it now on Godaddy for £5,819.37
Good luck with that, but I doubt you will get anywhere near it.
I had an offer of $500 last year, I probably should of accepted it

•••
Maybe try it for $1500 Buy it now. See what happens. Godaddy appraisal is $2009 but they overvalue most of the names.
Good luck Jim

•••
•••
TBH I don't think there should be any trademark issues here. Uber is a word. If used for niches other than taxi driving, he should be fine.

Other than that, I don't think it's worthless but I would have accepted the $500 offer.

•••
Thankyou sir , ill try that
Have you heard of Oprah next chapter, I bought oprahsnextchapter.com and sold it for $99000 on go daddy, the buyer wanted to stay anonymous so go daddy wouldn't release the name to them

•••
I haven't heard about this. Did the buyer actually pay Godaddy? This name would/could be in violation of a trademark name. Be careful here. Personally I would delete it.

20 years ago I registered DELLINTERNET.com I received a CEASE & DESIST document by Fedex from their attorneys in USA to hand over this name by a certain date, or they would issue a court summons which could have cost me a lot of money.

It's not worth it Jim. Listen and learn from the old experienced players. Play by the book!

•••
I haven't heard about this. Did the buyer actually pay Godaddy? This name would/could be in violation of a trademark name. Be careful here. Personally I would delete it.

20 years ago I registered DELLINTERNET.com I received a CEASE & DESIST document by Fedex from their attorneys in USA to hand over this name by a certain date, or they would issue a court summons which could have cost me a lot of money.

It's not worth it Jim. Listen and learn from the old experienced players. Play by the book!
I owned it for over 10 years, is it against the law if I only have her first name

•••
Back