NameSilo

domain uAlert.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmblea

VIP Member
Impact
130
Originally reg'd in '99. The .net & .org have been taken since 01, if memory serves me correctly. I like it, but that's here nor there, as I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't :).

Could I please trouble those experienced Domain Critics to give me a value on it, both reseller and end-user?

Thanks guys,

David
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This is a very strong name, with multiple niche end-user areas. Prominently, we have University Alert, Health Alerts and News Alerts as hot emerging rss/mobile technologies. One potential downside is the typo loss to YouAlert.com, although this can certainly be overcome with branding. Thus, I would say there is a wide gap between end-user ranges and reseller. For an end-user, you could reach into low 5 fig, depending on the use. The gap between reseller/end-user is so wide, however, due to the subjective price elasticity of demand for the name that I'll refrain from naming a reseller price. Best of luck
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back