Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain U7v.com & u6q.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

moustafa

Established Member
Impact
25
Hello,

I am calling all Domain Gurus here regarding the two LNL.com domains:

U7V.COM
U6Q.COM

Please inform me how much can i get for each of them in case selling them within a week or so.

Thanks for appraisals.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
 
0
•••
$150-$300 each.
 
0
•••
Low $xxx right now
 
0
•••
Yep, low $xxx sounds about right.
 
0
•••
Thank you guys for the appraisals, but how much exactly is the low xxx? can you give me a range?
 
0
•••
$150-$200 max
 
0
•••
Thank you guys, any more appraisals?
 
0
•••
any other enteries?
 
0
•••
~$200 for each one is fair
 
0
•••
except you offer to end user, i think it will be different story. but i think its hard to get end user for this type of domain
 
0
•••
Thank you guys for the entries, any new entries?
 
0
•••
Any new entries?
 
0
•••
I would say between $225 and $290 each max
 
0
•••
0
•••
I think form 150$ to 250$ as, unfortunately, they are not premium letters.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Minimum $250 each. As I'm a domainer and I want to make money. I would say $100 and make you an offer of $120. :p.

So my answer is somewhere between $300 and 1200.
 
0
•••
Minimum $250 each. As I'm a domainer and I want to make money. I would say $100 and make you an offer of $120. :p.

So my answer is somewhere between $300 and 1200.

cool, so do you take both for $700?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back