Domain Empire

domain u.wales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi guys,

I got this domain at dynadot expiry list for $21 + $18 renewal , which seems cheap for a one letter domain .
When I bought it , I instantly thought of University of Wales , but of course, it can have other meanings .

The domain was registered back in 2015 , and because it wasn't dropped , it continues to have the same.
Expires On: 2024-03-01
Registered On: 2015-03-01
Updated On: 2023-04-11

What are your thoughts ?

Thank you,
Cristian

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems like a good deal to me at that price point. I mean there isn't much down side if you keep it for a couple years and see if you get any bites.

Maybe see if you can find what the previous own was trying to sell it for (if indeed they were trying to sell it).

Wales is a small country and I'm not sure how strong that extension is within Wales and they also have other domestic extensions at their disposal like .co.uk .uk and .cymru as well as the main TLDs so there is strong competition.

I'd probably BIN list it at 1k and see what happens.

Good luck!

•••
Seems like a good deal to me at that price point. I mean there isn't much down side if you keep it for a couple years and see if you get any bites.

Maybe see if you can find what the previous own was trying to sell it for (if indeed they were trying to sell it).

Wales is a small country and I'm not sure how strong that extension is within Wales and they also have other domestic extensions at their disposal like .co.uk .uk and .cymru as well as the main TLDs so there is strong competition.

I'd probably BIN list it at 1k and see what happens.

Good luck!

Thank you , I listed it at DAN for BIN $1888 , but also have a make offer button with a minimum of $100

•••
Thank you , I listed it at DAN for BIN $1888 , but also have a make offer button with a minimum of $100
Similar to what I would do. Keep us informed of any action!

•••
$399 to $999 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back