Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
UIQC.com
Expires: 13/7/2021
    • Starts $1
    • $3 or more bid increment
    • Registered @godaddy.com
    • Auction Ends after 72 hours from the last bid time.
    • Transfer to GoDaddy only.
    • Payment is needed via PayPal within 24 hours after winning the auction.
    • For Indian users, net banking will be preferred.
Note: don't bid if you have no trade review. Your bid will be invalid.
BID for this Brandable and Valuable name.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Current BID 94.
Fact: The minimum 4l.com price has touched $200 according to short names.

•••
•••
Who will Beat the current bid?😀

•••
Are you firm on go daddy only? Godaddy sucks, lll bid if I had transfer to anywhere else.

•••
Are you firm on go daddy only? Godaddy sucks, lll bid if I had transfer to anywhere else.
I can but transfer to another host is not free. Thats the reason.

•••
•••
•••
•••
You have no trader review so your bid is invalid.

The current BID is $94.
ALERT: This Auction is ending Soon
But why not allowing everyone ? It is the type of condition :-- when a person goes to a job interview and the owner ask what is your past experience and he says i don't have experience because I am new, so owner said sorry no job because you don't have experience :(
Same way here in this auction, you are not allowing new members to bid and win, if they cant start then how they reach there first review ?
SAD :( not a fair play

•••
But why not allowing everyone ? It is the type of condition :-- when a person goes to a job interview and the owner ask what is your past experience and he says i don't have experience because I am new, so owner said sorry no job because you don't have experience :(
Same way here in this auction, you are not allowing new members to bid and win, if they cant start then how they reach there first review ?
SAD :( not a fair play
What if they don't pay after the auction is over? The whole auction time is wasted then. I have faced such situations earlier.
This auction is for a successful domain sale and not for giving chance.

Last edited:
•••
What if they don't pay after the auction is over? The whole auction time is wasted then. I have faced such situations earlier.
This auction is for a successful domain sale and not for giving chance.
How you make sure the member who has the reviews will pay for it?
If you say "You worry he can scam with PayPal payment", I will agree with you :hilarious:

My bid: 100

•••
How you make sure the member who has the reviews will pay for it?
If you say "You worry he can scam with PayPal payment", I will agree with you :hilarious:

My bid: 100
Reputation matters. Your bid is invalid.
Please leave this thread. This is an auction thread.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back