IT.COM

Typos

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
ok am really new to all this but been here a couple of days and have read, read and read more cos I know thats what I have to do to learn :tu:
Anyway could I please ask you thoughts on this.

I know of an unknown uk area that will be very big in a few months time and well known. The place name has been bought but there are two typos that I can gaurentee will be used to search for them as the real name is not spelt as it sounds. would in your opinion it be a good idea to buy those and use them just a ppc?

Really any thoughts are very welcome

please anyone dont know anything much bout typos so am very grateful :wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i believe its ok as long as you arent breaking trademark laws or pointing your site to a service similar to theirs.. "stealing" their customers

there is a post here... that might be of interest to you...

•••
mvannote said:
i believe its ok as long as you arent breaking trademark laws or pointing your site to a service similar to theirs.. "stealing" their customers

there is a post here... that might be of interest to you...

Hi have read and thanks so much :hearts:

Just wanted to know does it pay to buy typos in general? I have bought a few names related to the up comming area as an investment but after reading here for a couple of days just wondered if there is any real money to be made from typos that are with sedo???

Please wont keep bothering you all hehe :hearts:

please anyone.. I dont have a very large budget and could really do with the help :blink:

•••
I fell into the "get rich quick by parking" hype when I first learned all about it. I registered about 10 names to start which all seemed awesome at the time, and after about three months, hardly any of them had made more than a dollar in that time. Half of them had trademark issues which I didn't even know about and subsequently cancelled.

I'm just letting you know that as easy as it sounds, it is very difficult finding good typo domains any more. There are thousands of people out there looking for new ones every day using all kinds of different methods. It's good that you seem to have found a niche. Try a few and see how it goes, but I wouldn't recommend buying a ton of names right off the bat until you get a feel for what works and what doesn't.

Good luck!

•••
I agree with dabb.
I've also buyed 2 typos and my revenue is almost 0,06 >:(
Be careful with typos...choose them correctly :blink:

•••
Well It totaly depends. A good typo can make you 5-50 $ daily.

It all depends on the name and the company background.

Regards

•••
aka gpggle.com :) i wish i had that

•••
What, so Google could come and take it away??? :lol:

I agree with the above, don't jump into typos too fast, but if it's only two you're talking about....I'd take the chance. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back