Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Typo generator

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
140
Does anyone know of a good (and free) web-based typo generator for domain names?

One that would allow you to search regarding whether the domains are available or registered would also be great.

Thanks in advance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
0
•••
thanks i needed one too ... repped ++
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks to all who have responded.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Michael said:
Tried this in IE7 and the latest version of FF and nothing happens.
I use FF 3.0.2 and IE7, it works well for me. Maybe you just put your domain and push the *Enter* key. Try [go] button instead.
 
0
•••
Yea, that's what it was, I hit enter instead of the Go button. Nice site :tu:
 
0
•••
Excellent just what I needed for my hypocritical self that is in need of a typo generator so I can squat what I think is going to be huge in the next 2-3 months. I smile though as I make money. HAHAHA....greed is the root to all evil (well except for all that wonderful lust stuff).

Rep given. (EDIT: Oops..already gave you rep and can't again)

:p
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back