NameSilo

domain TXGC.com <<< Rep For appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches017

Established Member
Impact
134
Hey, just got this one.

TXGC.com

Texas Gulf Coast
Texas Gun Clearance (I know y'all like guns :) )
Texas Gaming Commity


Any ideas on acronyms / value??? Rep will be added.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've seen many of these types of LLLL.coms go for low $xx to low $xxx depending on the letters. You have good letters apart from the X which certainly lowers the price. As you say, Texas is a possibility and I'm sure there are companies out there that can use the letters. (For example, Textainer Global Containers). You need to get lucky with this to make high $XXX to $X,XXX.
 
0
•••
not neccasarily ... i mean every body have to be lucky to sell a domain with a good price. This domain do have value and X does not lower the price in my opinion. I think the domain is good and can get mid xxx or high value :)
 
0
•••
Nice combinition of letters. I'd say mid $xx undeveloped, much more to an end user. Good Luck.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back