Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Two word .com (Shopping)

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

glabnet

VIP Member
Impact
171
Please appraise just fresh regged:

AccessoriesStorage.com (.net taken)

Thanks in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
  • 2 word .com
  • 5.6m G)oo(gle results
  • $3.65 top adwords bid

mid $### :imho:
 
1
•••
Thanks duceman, I'm glad. Rep added.

Any others as well?
 
0
•••
- Google frequency for "accessories storage" 707000.
- Words in a less favorable order - I see searches only for "storage accessories".
- Double "s" in the middle makes it less pronounceable.
- .net is taken but parked, all other major extensions are free.
- 0 PPC ads score.
- Estibot appraisal $2100.
- Most expensive sales for keywords "accessories" or "storage" are low $XXXX

So, I would estimate low $XX reseller value.

Good luck!
 
1
•••
John Doe said:
- Google frequency for "accessories storage" 707000.
- Words in a less favorable order - I see searches only for "storage accessories".
- Double "s" in the middle makes it less pronounceable.
- .net is taken but parked, all other major extensions are free.
- 0 PPC ads score.
- Estibot appraisal $2100.
- Most expensive sales for keywords "accessories" or "storage" are low $XXXX

So, I would estimate low $XX reseller value.

Good luck!

Thanks John for full appraise. Reput. added.
I only do not agree with one: "I see searches only for "storage accessories"
 
0
•••
glabnet said:
Thanks John for full appraise. Reput. added.
I only do not agree with one: "I see searches only for "storage accessories"
Yes, I didn`t find exact searches for "accessories storage" using WT and KD. It`s not about Google results.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back