Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Two Template for Sale (one Coded)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosemeyer

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello!

I have two templates up for sale, I'm quite proud of the first!

-------------------------------
Template One:

Link:
http://www.hosemeyer.com/design/techno/

Included:
Index & Subpage Seperate .PSD's
Fully Coded + CSS Index and Subpage
Javascript Roll Overs
All Fonts Used
Exclusive Rights
Minor Customizations

Price: $105
-------------------------------
Template Two:

Link:
http://www.hosemeyer.com/design/wht/hose01.jpg

Included:
.PSD
All Fonts Used
Exclusive Rights
Minor Customizations

Price $30
-------------------------------

All payments are made via paypal.

Please post "Sold" and which one if you want to purchase.

Please ask questions here.

Thanks,
Joseph Blossom
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Price Drop! $75 for the first, $25 for the second, I must sell these.
 
0
•••
Nice designs! Good luck selling them :)
 
0
•••
Very good. I wish I needed one, lol :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back