Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Two sites needs to be done

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimCato.com

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi
I would like to have to sites developed, Site number one is a pixel site with a directory in the middle of it (this site is just for fun) and the second one must be really professionally in design, programming and SEO friendly. The second site is a site where I can compare different companies/profession/offers/service and so one.
It’s like a best prize site, except I want to compare the prize of the costs of a lawyer or the cheapest taxi in my country.
There must also be the possibility to give rep to the different “companies/profession/offers/service and so one” (both to the companies and the customers)
“Companies/profession/offers/service and so one” and the people who wants to give rep have to register. This would include SmS service as well since to register they have to get a code.
I think you guys have the idea. This site is intended to be used in Norway and for Norwegians.
ONE thing, I have been Scammed 3 times now. If this is interesting you have to have more than a few and they must be damn good!!! ;) Pm me if you are interested so we could talk about this project. I also have a private homepage that have to be updated as well 
The second site is a long term relationship. What I can offer (after all the scamming) is a lot of mobi domains and some other extensions. (See below) When we have talked then we can agree about the prize!
Please don’t take me wrong here now but since I have been burned so many times (I have to be an idiot) I won’t be paying or pushing domains until I can see some work done. If you are serious about developing and designing I think you would be happy to do business with me since I have many many ideas I want to have developed

• 24CREDIT.MOBI 12/8/2008
• ABCPOKER.MOBI 11/7/2008
• ABCSMS.MOBI 11/7/2008
• AIDPIXEL.EU 11/3/2008
• AMATEURGOLF.MOBI 11/8/2008
• ANABOLICSTEROIDS.MOBI 11/10/2008
• BABYASSIST.MOBI 11/15/2008
• BABYNAMESWORLD.MOBI 11/15/2008
• BIGSISTER.MOBI 11/10/2008
• BINGOZONE.MOBI 11/18/2008
• BIRTHDAYCAKES.WS 3/31/2009
• BRUTALBLOWJOBS.MOBI 11/10/2008
• CASHREGISTERS.MOBI 11/10/2008
• COMMUNITY24.MOBI 11/10/2008
• CONVERT-ME.MOBI 11/10/2008
• COUPONONLINE.MOBI 11/7/2008
• CRUISEJOBS.MOBI 11/10/2008
• DUSTBALL.MOBI 11/6/2008
• E61.MOBI 11/24/2008
• EXPEDITOR.MOBI 4/8/2009
• FREEMEDS.MOBI 11/10/2008
• GETREALMONEY.MOBI 11/7/2008
• GOREAL.MOBI 11/7/2008
• HOTELSPOT.MOBI 11/10/2008
• ICALLINGCARDS.MOBI 4/1/2009
• IDIUM.MOBI 11/6/2008
• IP-CALLS.MOBI 12/8/2008
• IP-PHONE.MOBI 12/8/2008
• IPTELEFONI.MOBI 12/8/2008
• KIDSTUDIO.MOBI 11/10/2008
• LEGALSTEROIDS.MOBI 11/10/2008
• LLOYDMANEX.MOBI 11/10/2008
• LOANCREDIT.MOBI 12/8/2008
• LOVETUBE.MOBI 11/10/2008
• MATHSGAMES.MOBI 11/10/2008
• MINIMOTORCYCLE.MOBI 11/10/2008
• MISSPARISHILTON.MOBI 11/10/2008
• MOBICONTROL.MOBI 1/20/2009
• MOBILBLOG.MOBI 1/20/2009
• MOBILBLOGG.MOBI 1/22/2009
• MOBILBLOGGING.MOBI 1/20/2009
• MOBILESTREAM.MOBI 11/7/2008
• MOBILFORUM.MOBI 11/18/2008
• MOBIREMOTE.MOBI 1/20/2009
• MOBISODER.MOBI 1/20/2009
• N80.MOBI 11/24/2008
• POCKETDEALER.MOBI 1/20/2009
• PORNENMEER.MOBI 1/20/2009
• PRANKMOVIES.MOBI 11/12/2008
• PRANKPAGE.MOBI 11/12/2008
• PRIMETRADER.MOBI 1/20/2009
• QCHARTS.MOBI 11/18/2008
• QUOTETRACKER.MOBI 11/18/2008
• SECTORALARM.MOBI 11/8/2008
• SEXAID.MOBI 11/7/2008
• SEXMANIA.MOBI 11/7/2008
• SHIPPINGJOBS.MOBI 11/10/2008
• SLOTCH.MOBI 11/10/2008
• SLUFSE.COM 11/4/2008
• SMIRK.MOBI 11/7/2008
• SMSALARM.MOBI 11/18/2008
• TAJIN.MOBI 11/10/2008
• STRAX.MOBI 11/7/2008
• TRIALOFFERS.MOBI 1/18/2009
• VOIPNETWORKS.MOBI 11/10/2008
• WIRTSCHAFTSENGLISCH.MOBI 12/8/2008
• YOURPAGE.MOBI 11/10/2008
++++++ A few that I have to pm (maybe TM issues domains)

Any questions pleas PM me 
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Keep the PMs comming :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back