NameSilo

domain Two names,pls appraise.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrleewood

Established Member
Impact
2
I just picked up two names,loute.com,pourun.com
I donnt know what meaning about them,but there are many results in the google,I think it is a Name,or a word of other language.

if you know,pls appraise them.

Thank you.

wood
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
loute is a surname in French & a typo for "loutre" (an otter)
 
0
•••
undeveloped or developed?worth $?
 
0
•••
I don't think one should register a domain before knowing what it means or if it actually means something. There's not much logic behind that. Proper evaluation should be made before each registration. Otherwise, it's just wasted money. And 80,000 or so results in Google is hardly "many".
 
0
•••
mmh. prounoncable 5 char are interesting for branding, even if it means nothing.
(but for loute & pourun, imo=reg fee...)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back