domain Two More Game***** Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
10
Im estatic :) Just registered some more Game****** Domains for my collection. Primarily:
GameCompanys.com and
GameForums.us <---Okay not great but it will fit in with the network concept or I can resale it.

Right now I also have:
GameJokes.com(Dont need appraisals for these bottom ones)
GameRumors.com
GameRPub.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
"Game Companies" would be the correct spelling, and the ".US" will require some more patience (at least as an undeveloped domain name at the wholesale level), IMHO.
$0.00 - < Reg. fee and Reg. fee - $18.75+, respectively, as I see 'em.
Good Luck with your "Game" domains, Dark. :)
 
0
•••
I just wish I hadnt sold GameTune.com it could have been the music part of the network :). And I know that correct spelling is GameCompanies.com, but its harder to type :)
 
0
•••
GameRumors.com and GameForums.us look nice.
For "rumors" 50$+, and for "forums" also 50$+ (but it would be much better if it was .com )

Rest: 10$ tops
 
0
•••
Re: Two More Game***** Domains

Originally posted by Darkfire001
Im estatic :) Just registered some more Game****** Domains for my collection. Primarily:
GameCompanys.com and
GameForums.us <---Okay not great but it will fit in with the network concept or I can resale it.

Right now I also have:
GameJokes.com(Dont need appraisals for these bottom ones)
GameRumors.com
GameRPub.com


< Reg fee
 
0
•••
i agree with DrWho
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Darkfire001
And I know that correct spelling is GameCompanies.com, but its harder to type :)

Disagree, IMHO.
Best of Luck here. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back