Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Two domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceonx

Account Closed
Impact
7
Hello,

I was wondering how much you think inactiveverb.com and smallbugs.com would currently be worth? with and without a site.

Much thanks :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Thankd anyway :)
 
0
•••
For the first one I can't see any possible use therefore reg. fee.
For the second I would say around $50 without development.
 
0
•••
inactiveverb.com - Wholesale ~ 0.00 - reg fee

smallbugs.com - Wholesale ~ low xx

I think you should definately aim to develop "Small Bugs . Com" into an information site, or something or the sort :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back