Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Two domains, if you would please :)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pr3da70r

Established Member
Impact
0
Appraisal would be greatly appreciated :)

s1m.org
saleswomen.biz

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
*bump*

Anyone? Or could you guys please point me towards some free appraisal tools that are somewhat accurate?
 
0
•••
first one is about U.S.$30 that's not even a keyword but it can be used as url shortener
 
0
•••
Thanks :) I regged s1m.org because it's short, and I suppose it could be used as leetspeak for "sim".

Any idea on the other one?
 
0
•••
usually it's salesman not saleswomen
but if you like all i can see is just reg. fee.

pr3da70r said:
Thanks :) I regged s1m.org because it's short, and I suppose it could be used as leetspeak for "sim".

Any idea on the other one?
 
0
•••
i lke saleswomen , i think it would be a great sales/job site , high xx-low xxx ???
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks again everyone :) And great advice there, nodws. Thanks!
Saleswomen I was hoping would be nice for some cosmetic direct sales people, since they're usually women (i think).
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back