Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Two domain to appraise, please

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesearcher

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello all,

I have the following two domains:

cgu.in

cashbackmaster.com

I recently registered the second whilst I think to sell the first one.

How much would you value each of them?

Many thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
cgu.in is a good one currently worth low $xx - mid $xx for resellers imo, keep it for at least a year more before selling, CashBackMaster.com undeveloped worth reg fee again imo.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back