Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Two .com domains.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

csh

Established Member
Impact
0
Well I registered these two domains, nothing special. I am just starting out and wanted your views:

promptupload.com (possible development for an image uploading site)
revisebusiness.com (possibly a revision site or forum for business studies at school/university)

Thanks. ;)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
revise business plan would be very good.
I don't know about prompt upload that would surely depend on the isp server?
 
0
•••
I was thinking of possibly building the site up a little bit, so they can be sold with a coded template. Not sure yet, how much might I gain if I was to develop them? Thanks for the feedback!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back