Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.tv Two Big .com players come into .tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
:heavy_check_mark: TheDomains.com
:heavy_check_mark: TLDInvestors.com
Impact
32,571
Telepathy,Inc regged California.tv and Florida.tv and Vacations.tv

Telepathy

Frank Schilling and his NameAdministration Inc.

Bunny.tv
Bird.tv
Valentine.tv
Birthday.tv
Michele.tv
Machine.tv
Motorbike.tv
Franks.tv
Climbing.tv
Skate.tv
Cayman.tv
Dumb.tv
Kayak.tv
Bedroom.tv
Rafting.tv

Many other premiums regged by established .tv players including
Manchester.tv
Vail.tv
Utah.tv
England.tv
Uruguay.tv
Horoscope.tv
Peru.tv
Maine.tv
Options.tv
Cruise.tv
SpringBreak.tv
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
For clarification, these are generally all Usual Suspect© domainers (no developments) ... correct? :gl:

Thanks kindly,
Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Telepathy in the past developed names like Pennsylvania.com,Maryland.com they are no joke. Nat Cohen is a bright guy.
 
0
•••
not too impressed with shillings choice of premiums
 
0
•••
Yeah they are a little surprising. I do like Franks.TV wish he would video blog.
 
0
•••
not too impressed with shillings choice of premiums


Strange to say this about a living legend, but I think I agree...he is at best batting 50% on those.

But, what the heck, for him this is just pocket change; I certainly have some domains I couldn't justify to the world at large that I just like for some reason.
 
0
•••
...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Personally I wouldn't red much into it. Big & successful domainers have a long history of doing badly in alt tlds,

eg Rick Schwartz and Anything.com with .mobi
Elequa and Mrs Jello with .tv.

Quite a few also got in on .us and look how that has gone. If I were a betting man (which I am not) I'd bet against any big domainers going into unchartered waters in alt extensions, despite the fact that they are brilliant domainers. It is a bit like basketball stays who try their hand at professional baseball.
 
0
•••
Personally I wouldn't red much into it. Big & successful domainers have a long history of doing badly in alt tlds,

eg Rick Schwartz and Anything.com with .mobi
Elequa and Mrs Jello with .tv.

Quite a few also got in on .us and look how that has gone. If I were a betting man (which I am not) I'd bet against any big domainers going into unchartered waters in alt extensions, despite the fact that they are brilliant domainers. It is a bit like basketball stays who try their hand at professional baseball.

DR Chris Hartnett bought a miserly 16,000 .tvs
 
0
•••
I will read something into it as I had chatted with Frank for awhile about .tv in 2007 and he had no interest. The fact that he got involved in a small way is a plus. Not putting money in anyone's pocket but its still a little plus. Again IMO.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back