Kamalhse

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys,

What do you think of this domain name
Twittering.net
Your opinions are really appreciated

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
can it be sold this TM
a3e40a8db48fdae5c7ed7a3ff7f7dc24_w200.gif

•••
•••
It's an English dictionary word, as are twitter and tweet. All were in use long before the social media platform came into existence.
Sadly though, in today's world of greed, power and misplaced entitlement, and with ordinary people bowing down to those three things, the name might be more trouble than it's worth.

•••
Might encounter an issue with the bird app.

•••
Thanks for opening. I am new to this field I want to sell it as soon as possible are there potential buyers

•••
I'm not an expert, but I have a sense of reason and logic.
Twitter or Apple as an example registered the name as a registered mark if it was used in its context no more

Does Apple's possession of the registered mark prevent us from buying anything with apples written on it, for example, of course not?
This is well known by Amazon domain owners whether Kindle or Mersh
Just don't write in the description that he is similar to Twitter or something like that or market to him that he belongs to Twitter because they are the ones who marketed Brand for a word from the dictionary and it is not your fault .. The real problem is that you buy a word like Nike or Spotify or Facebook here of course it is owned and forbidden directly on me

•••
I'm not an expert, but I have a sense of reason and logic.
Twitter or Apple as an example registered the name as a registered mark if it was used in its context no more

Does Apple's possession of the registered mark prevent us from buying anything with apples written on it, for example, of course not?
This is well known by Amazon domain owners whether Kindle or Mersh
Just don't write in the description that he is similar to Twitter or something like that or market to him that he belongs to Twitter because they are the ones who marketed Brand for a word from the dictionary and it is not your fault .. The real problem is that you buy a word like Nike or Spotify or Facebook here of course it is owned and forbidden directly on me
According to my knowledge, tm name can be used for a different industry. Still it’s risky.

•••
According to my knowledge, tm name can be used for a different industry. Still it’s risky.
Even I'm a newbie

•••
Back