IT.COM

FREE Twitter Handle giveaway

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi I have a nice unused Twitter handle to give away - if you'd like it just post Yes here, whoever takes it just send me the email address you want to associate with it and I will change the email and password and PM that back to you. Be nice to put this in the hands of someone who can use it.

//@//new//delhi//guide

I may have another giveaway after this too.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Ok that one is gone to a lucky and deserving NP member.

Anyone want @//ski//guides - just post "Yes" here to claim, first come first served.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Was that the last one?

Should be at least one more. But I need to remind everyone, you need to supply a valid email that is NOT associated with a Twitter account, then you will get an email from them asking you to confirm the change of email by clicking a link in the email.

Also it is a violation of Twitter ToS to sell or offer to sell accounts and they can take away unused accounts, so you to keep it you really should have a profile pic and an occasional tweet!

•••
•••
Okay thank you

Last edited:
•••
//a//eco//stores
typo there - should be //@//eco//stores

just post Yes if you want it and PM me an email address to associate with it.

•••
I have several in Italian language to give away - pm me for details if seriously interested.

•••
Looking for a good home:

/@/blackjack//_//com

Please pm

•••
•••
i couldnt give away:

//@//USA//_//com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back