Dynadot

discuss Twitter and Domain Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jerome D Worth

Established Member
Impact
Hey all,

I am a beginner and I was wondering how people use twitter and if it has led to any sales? I have a small amount of twitter followers and I am pretty new to twitter, but I am curious in general whether people have had any success on Twitter either for sales or for sales lead.

Happy to hear other experiences

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold one domain from a Twitter post.

•••
Can you explain how you did so?

The reason I am asking this question is that twitter is a marketing tool, but I am unsure of how that actually leads to sales

•••
Using Twitter all the time, it leads to visits/clicks, but no sales yet.

•••
I'm using Twitter, but it's for traffic driving in my SEO campaign, not for getting sales or leads.

•••
I would be interested to know if people have had success selling domains on Twitter as well. Sounds interesting but not to sure bout it.

-Omar

•••
I am bumping this topic, just so that we can possibly get more opinions on this, since there is interest

•••
I've gotten clicks from Twitter but can't confirm if they helped sales because I was using 3rd party sites so I couldn't track where they came from 100%.

•••
We use Twitter daily and it's great for building awareness of our brand/portfolio. Looking at our incoming visitor web stats, we receive a good volume of Twitter visitors daily which has lead to a couple of good sales. Twitter takes a lot of patience and regular interaction.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
We use Twitter daily and it's great for building awareness of our brand/portfolio. Looking at our incoming visitor web stats, we receive a good volume of Twitter visitors daily which has lead to a couple of good sales. Twitter takes a lot of patience and regular interaction.

This is great, it makes sense in order to build brand awareness and a following. Also you can't beat the fact that it is available free of charge. Of course you need to invest your time but it seems worth it.

- Will

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back