domain TVSHOP.US - Please appraise!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

{Mike}

Established Member
Impact
35
Hi,

I recently bought TVSHOP.US on NP. I usually don't buy anything other than com/net (risk factor) but I thought it was a great name with a lot of potential. I'm curious to know what you think.

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I don't see much resale value in this one, honestly. But I'd be glad to be proved wrong and see you make a sale.

Most Americans aren't really aware of .US at all.

Basically, there are just too many options for buyers for the niche you're looking at. Before they'll look at TVShop.us, they'll try to buy domains from a list of other options:

TVShop.com
TVShop.net
TVStore.com
TVStore.net
TV.store
[Brandable1].com
[Brandable2].com
[Brandable3].com
[Brandable4].com
[Brandable5].com
etc.

You'll have to reduce your asking price a lot to be competitive, and most people will look for something else.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back