NameSilo

.tv's

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

twomoon

Amat victoria curamTop Member
Impact
1,115
Want to buy some .tv's

Here are requirements:

- non premium renewal fee
- no GEO's
- no TM's
- 1 or max. 2 words
- prefer product, category names or brandable (television, video, gambling, golf, sports are most wanted)
- it could be English, German, French or Spanish names
- aged (reg. 2000 - 2006) - it's one of the major requirements

I don't know what you have so if you think your domains would be interesting for me please send PM only with your price

Payment PayPal

Budget - xx - mid-high xxx (only for perfect names)

Thanks, Nick

P.S. I'll reply only to PM's I'm interested in
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Pm sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
pm on its way
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
Hello, i've sent you a pm.
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
Thanks for everybody who PM'ed me. There were some good names there, but not exactly what I'm looking for.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back