domain Tvr.cloud

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karltonjenkins23

Established Member
Impact
I like the .cloud extension guys! Any thoughts on this domain?

Tvr.cloud :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What Tvr stands for? If no meaning, it would be very difficult to resale..

•••
What Tvr stands for? If no meaning, it would be very difficult to resale..

I was thinking television VR or TV REALITY. Tvr is also a British automotive company.

•••
Not really sure about it tbh...if we take "television VR cloud" or "TV REALITY cloud"..hmm..what does it really mean? Not to mention this British automotive company, this will not go with .cloud at all, I guess.

new Gs must be very good and intuitive names to make good sales, and this one I do not feel so much

•••
Well, I do know that a 3L combination has various ways that it can be used so it really depends on the end buyer

•••
I'm afraid I'm with Lolwarrior here, new Gs have to be very powerful in order to reach the $$$$'s. LLL for a a new Gs might fetch you anything from $15-250 depending on the right buyer. It's all about timing.

•••
I'm afraid I'm with Lolwarrior here, new Gs have to be very powerful in order to reach the $$$$'s. LLL for a a new Gs might fetch you anything from $15-250 depending on the right buyer. It's all about timing.

I agree. I'm going to sit on this one and develop oath.tv and see if the market changes in the future

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back