Domain Empire

TVAction – WordPress Theme for TV SHOWS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
700.jpg

Details
TVAction is the first wordpress theme from WPAction for your TV Shows blog ! TVAction is a premium wordpress theme created for all tv shows fans. The theme is created and designed to let you share and review you favorite tv shows links or embed them. You can use it to for vidcast, share your favorite trailers, review movies, share TV shows, music blog etc.

Theme Features
# Threaded Comments
# Support for WordPress 2.9+
# Widgetized Sidebar
# Compatible with all modern browsers
# Unique Theme Options Admin Panel
# Template for Full Width Pages
# Drop-Down Menu for Pages and Categories
# Pages & Categories Menu Excluder
# Support for Google Analytics & Feedburner
# Banner management system
# Valid XHTML & CSS Code

Unique Features
# 5 Unique Styles
# CPAlead Ready
# Facebook Fan Page Easy Add
# Full SEO Made for TV Shows
# Categories Easy Icons
# Broken Video Button
# Uniques post template
# Auto related posts

What am I Buying?
# A Unique Premium WordPress Theme
# Free & Unlimited Support
# Free updates for future versions
# Theme Guides & Documentation

How to monetize it ?
There are many ways to monetize but I suggest to use CPAlead, a CPA service (Cost per Action). They allow people to install a survey gateway on their site to make money. You can make money every time someone fills out a survey. The average payout for a survey is between 1.00$ and 10.00$.
I managed to earn a nice amount of money working with TVAction theme and good traffic. The way that this theme is built, user friendly (very easy to use) makes many of your visitors to return and so you can make money out of them. I will include bellow some screenshots of earnings that I made.

So, you will be asking “If you earn so much why sell this theme ?” and the answer is simple, this theme do not gurantee big earnings but helps you generate an user friendly website and so you with work good traffic your conversion rate will increase and the money will come.

DEMO
BUY NOW (ONLY 29$)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back