Domain Empire

domain "tv.tax" unique rare premium brandable Domain name #

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Seadog123

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
I have "tv.tax". I've had nearly 200 views between 2 adds but no offers or replies to my add & I've even implied you are under no obligation to reply or make an offer on "tv.tax" ($425,000usd Bin or $375,000usd check out value on the freevaluator.com website & according to various reports I've heard that they are a reputable company so what should I do to get the ball rolling!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TV and TAX words together are not making me sense!

I won't take this even if you give it free for me 😝

If you get any sale, then u are so lucky, sell it even if u get 250$ offer too,

Last edited:
•••
TV licenses or taxes are usually government controlled. I dont see an end user needing this, except maybe for some kind of activist blog.

•••
Your unique rare premium brandable domain name is worth ~$5 and you are the only person that was willing to pay it. Unless you paid premium, then you just wasted a good $108.

Just hoping you won't fall into the trap of that automated valuation thingy and keep on renewing it thinking that you're sitting on a pot of gold.

•••
Cant see any value in this one. Always make sure you have potential buyers for names before regging them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back