Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv .TV Backorder Service

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MicroGuy

Miembro EspecialTop Member
Impact
1,493
In case anyone is interested, I found a backorder service for .TV domains. I tried to backorder LATESHOW.TV and the owner renewed it at the last minute.

The website is http://www.domainmonster.com

This is the first company I've seen that provides .TV backorders.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Interesting. I wonder whether they actually can pull it off.
 
0
•••
It's good thing to watch. I doubt it as demand media control the drop anyway.
 
0
•••
Thank you for sharing.May have a try.
 
0
•••
Thanks in helping us out Greg. Nice find.
 
0
•••
i spoke with them- they didnt even know demand media was involved or bought enom- he said they just started supporting tv in october- he thought they had as good as a chance as any one to catch the dropped name, as far as he knew. :o
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back