domain tuna.exchange

NameSilo
Watch

megabytee

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys,
What do you think of this domain???
i think is good for crypto decentralized exchange !!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Not sure I can see the potential of this, unless I'm missing something with regards to the market of buying / selling this fish. Hard sell, IMO

•••
Not sure I can see the potential of this, unless I'm missing something with regards to the market of buying / selling this fish. Hard sell, IMO
do you know about crypto decentralized exchange ? like uniswap , pancakeswap, sushiswap, alcor.exchange !!
so this domain can be used for like this projects i think

•••
do you know about crypto decentralized exchange ? like uniswap , pancakeswap, sushiswap, alcor.exchange !!
so this domain can be used for like this projects i think
I do know about them, but I don't see the relevance of that by using the word "tuna" here for this domain...or any fish for that matter. Regardless, best of luck

Last edited:
•••
I do know about them, but I don't see the relevance of that by using the word "Tuna" here for this domain...or any fish for that matter. Regardless, best of luck
do you see relevance of using "pancake" , "sushi" ?? :)

•••
do you see relevance of using "pancake" , "sushi" ?? :)
Just because they selected that particular name for their branding, something like "sushi swap" being this quirky / unusual brand name, that doesn't qualify your domain to be worth something, because of their individual action to invent that name. That mindset isn't diligent domain investing, nor does it warrant long-term sustainability. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Just because they selected that particular name for their branding, something like "sushi swap" being this quirky / unusual brand name, that doesn't qualify your domain to be worth something, because of their individual action to invent that name. That mindset isn't diligent domain investing, nor does it warrant long-term sustainability. IMO
sure :) thanks for your reply

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back