Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Tsunami Charity Package

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTech

Wordpress & Web Hosting GuyVIP Member
Impact
185
My school is collecting donations for tsunami victims that will be given to the Red Cross. I'm going to put up a trio of domains related to the disaster for sale - these domains are free for you to do what you want with them. However, 100% of the final price (minus Paypal fees of course, and I'll cover those) will be donated to my school. Please make an offers that you can. I'm not solicting these domains on behalf of my school or Red Cross. I bought these domains with this sole purpose in mind and I hope it works out.


IndianTidalWave.com
TsunamiAsia.com
TsunamiIndia.com


*I'll also throw in main411.com

Offers over: $50

Payment via Paypal - though I will accept personal checks made out to my school provided you can send them soon. This is posted at multiple forums.

Thanks for your time and thanks for looking!

$75 Offer Received @ DNF
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is there a way you can show us proof of your donation if we make payments through credit card?

Flora.
 
0
•••
Honestly, there is no way that I can think of. I'll be writing a check if paid via Paypal. It's basically a trust situation. If there is a problem with that, I understand completely and I'm not asking anyone to do something they're uncomfortable with.
 
0
•••
One last bump, going to end this one soon.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back