Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain TSSB.com (all premium letters)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software DevVIP Member
Impact
72
Hey all,
I'd appreciate any comments on my newest acquisition - TSSB.com :)
Thanks,
Tristan
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Very nice domain.
Not only it has 4 premium(top level)letters but also it's 10 years old what makes it even more valuable if going to develope.
I think $500 for the reseller and much more for the end user.
 
0
•••
Thanks a lot for the input :) And great point about the 10 years thing, I hadn't noticed that.
 
0
•••
Great name, many other extensions are already taken,all premium letter , high google results, pr5 tssb,org , 10 years old domain , I would say high $xxx to low $x,xxx , but better if you develop it ..

Edit : taken extentions , .net-.org-.info-.biz-.cn-.com.tw-.com.my etc.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Nice name definitely in $xxx range at least.
 
0
•••
One of the best 4L .com name I saw. Low $x,xxx.

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
Thanks for the further comments, all :) I'm glad to hear that you like this domain.
 
0
•••
Mid to High $xxx IMO
 
0
•••
High $xxx....very nice name. I'm jealous :)
 
0
•••
Thanks :) I'm glad to have bought this domain now - at first it was a toss-up to buy.. shows I have a lot to learn about domains!
 
0
•••
Preimum letters, double "S", i like..

I'd say low $xxx right now. I don't think it's worth $x,xxx because at the moment only CVCV are selling for that.
 
0
•••
I'd say high $xxx to low $x,xxx - five figures if you can find an end user.

Very nice domain, after seeing all the qjxz variety ;)

Good Luck
 
0
•••
enuffy said:
Preimum letters, double "S", i like..

I'd say low $xxx right now. I don't think it's worth $x,xxx because at the moment only CVCV are selling for that.

Enuffy, not personal, but you are incorrect. Although I don't necessarily think this name is $x,xxx.

Here are some recent sales:

atis.com $9,000.00 May-2007
itop.com $4,600.00 Jul-2007
zank.com $5,778.00 Jul-2007
gcaa.com $2,350.00 May-2007
aidc.com $2,900.00 Jul-2007
tolt.com $2,050.00 May-2007
limt.com $1,800.00 Sep-2007
losy.com $1,800.00 Jun-2007
kiii.com $1,650.00 May-2007
asrs.com $1,550.00 Sep-2007
dops.com $1,500.00 Aug-2007
biin.com $1,150.00 May-2007
juel.com $1,100.00 Aug-2007

and many many more....
 
0
•••
Good Domain

$500
 
0
•••
Thanks for correcting me :)

I guess pronounceable LLLL.com can sell for $x,xxx as well.

Markith said:
Enuffy, not personal, but you are incorrect. Although I don't necessarily think this name is $x,xxx.

Here are some recent sales:

atis.com $9,000.00 May-2007
itop.com $4,600.00 Jul-2007
zank.com $5,778.00 Jul-2007
gcaa.com $2,350.00 May-2007
aidc.com $2,900.00 Jul-2007
tolt.com $2,050.00 May-2007
limt.com $1,800.00 Sep-2007
losy.com $1,800.00 Jun-2007
kiii.com $1,650.00 May-2007
asrs.com $1,550.00 Sep-2007
dops.com $1,500.00 Aug-2007
biin.com $1,150.00 May-2007
juel.com $1,100.00 Aug-2007

and many many more....
 
0
•••
Very nice LLLL. I have been watching and bidding on a lot of similiar LLLL's and they have been going anywhere form 4-800+. Also the age of this domain is nice as well. I would def hold onto it for at least 1-2 years and try developing in the mean time if you have the time.

Heres one from last week that is similar:
mmla . com sold for $415.00 at snap

good luck, Gary.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back