Dynadot

Trying to Figure out if I got lucky - Cbdandfitness.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MurphCo

Established Member
Impact
Over the past 3 months I’ve hand registered 400 domain names, while under the influence of course. Most of my names are 2 word hemp/cannabis/cbd words. I also do have some some 3 word domains, but they are all like this.
Cbdandfitness.com
Hemp seedsupplier.com
NaturalhempCorp.com
Naturalhempusa.com
Naturalhempdistributor.com
NaturalHempNation.com
Organichempsupplier.com
Organichempcare.com
Organichempdistributor.com
Industrialhempdistributor.com
Industrialhempsupplier.com
Industrialhemponline.com
LIfelongCannabis.com
MedicalCannabisdistributor.com
MedicalCannabisLife.com
HighMedicalMarijuana.com
CbdoilCare.com
WECbdOil.com
CbdKeep.com
CbdoilDistillery.com
CryptocurrencyKeep.com
CryptoJackass.com(lol)
Golf course options.com
What golf course.com
WhatCannabis.com
Whatmarijuana.com
WeedOptions.com
Textunknown.com
Cell unknown.com
Bio unknown.com
UnknownBio.com
Unknowncoins.com
WhatcryptoCoin.com
Then 150 2 word hemp names.
Selfcuriosity.com
Streamspotlight.com
IndustrialGrown.com
Esportsthread.com
Esportsbettingstore.com
SeeOrganic.com
SceneOrganic.com
TheHempSupplier.com
TheCbdcorporation.com
TruBetting.com
Lvlbets.com
Lvlbetting.com
Vacbet.com
Vacbets.com
Vacbetting.com
SelfExp.com
SecretlyCrypto.com
SafelyCrypto.com
HempShell.com
HempNear.com
HempSuperb.com
HempNeed.com
LicensedHemp.com
SeedMake.com
Seedtypes.com
SeedCountry.com
CountryRights.com
Cryptocurrencydevice.com
Cryptofid.com

I was pretty fucked up while doing all these. But I was trying to predict trends. Let me know if I’m screwed or not.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I.. don't want what you're smoking.

-Don't reg names that start with 'the'
-Don't reg names that end with 's' unless the word fits better as plural
-Don't reg names that contain the word 'unknown' or 'and' or 'what' (???)
-Don't reg 3-worded names because even 2-worded names are tough to sell

You know what? If you're serious about domaining (it seems you are since you've already spent around 4k without even selling anything yet):
-List all the names that you regged at the lowest price possible on all domain marketplaces,
-Don't reg names at all for a couple of months,
-Keep a notepad with all the names that you come up with meanwhile, I bet you won't reg 90% of the names when you look at them after a couple of days
-Take a break from smoking hard stuff because it isn't helping with your imagination and creativity at all,
-and KEEP ON READING THIS FORUM (new and old posts) until you finally realize that hand regging at this rate could be dangerous for your health and bank account.

Good luck mate.

•••
Spend more time researching the value of names before regging anymore.

Monitor Namebio and DNJournal to see recent sales as well

Dont register so may names in one niche, maybe buy 0-5 name and then try and sell them, then if you sell one, reinvest that money back more names. Don't get caught out in the trap of buying lots of names thinking you will sell them all because you wont. You will be in for a huge shock 12 months from now when the annual renewals sneek up on you.

Good luck

•••
Handregs are difficult as it is. I have some similar recent regs but yours are off by a degree of quality. For example:

Yours: HempShell - plural would have been much better. Even though there is such a thing as a hemp seed shell the plural has been taken and sometimes the singular isn't worth regging when the plural is.
Mine: HempButler- a butler serves things. In this case it's also the opposite - the plural isn't worth regging while the singular is.

Yours: Esportsbettingstore - there are around 84 registered com domains starting with "esportsbetting". Low interest.
Mine: SportsbettingLounge - there are around 1,222 registered com domains starting with "sportsbetting". Better interest.

Yours: CryptocurrencyDevice - what device???
Mine: CryptocurrencyMD - MD has suffix sales that aren't medical related and it keeps the length manageable. I am also aware that CryptocurrencyMedic is available so I had to take that into consideration. But doc,doctor,clinic,and "Dr" variations are taken.

Yours: TheHempSupplier - the "the" kills it but you could still get your reg fee back.
Mine: GrassSupplier - double meaning and resale value probably is higher having to do with actual lawn grass rather than weed but won't complain if someone buys it for weed use. Also many lawn grass companies actually use the words "grass supplier" on their websites and in headings even though there are just 7 com domain names registered with this term.

So as you can see there was a bunch of thought put in behind the regs.

Other thoughts:
Cbdandfitness - the "and" kills it but you could get your reg fee back.
HempSuperb - keep adjectives before nouns.
SecretlyCrypto - as a general rule stay away from adverbs. If "SecretCrypto" isn't available you move on.
SafelyCrypto - same. SafeCrypto works and could sell for $x,xxx but that doesn't mean that "safe" can be replaced with "safely" and you just go on your merry way.
MarijuanaFort - fort is not a substitute for shop,store, etc.

Also, ignore all automatic domain appraisals. They are imperfect algorithms.
Lastly, don't EVER again use the keyword "unknown" in any regs. It has limited meaning and value and any domains with actual value using that keyword are long gone.

Last edited:
•••
the good news is... domaining takes most people years of super hard work to master.. so no one ever really gets it on first tries.. its normal.

keep working hard.. read.. learn.. and your goal is to get to point where you think less of domaining as "luck".. and more like knowledge.. experience.. and something where you have some measure of control over the outcome and success.

gl

Last edited:
•••
I.. don't want what you're smoking.

-Don't reg names that start with 'the'
-Don't reg names that end with 's' unless the word fits better as plural
-Don't reg names that contain the word 'unknown' or 'and' or 'what' (???)
-Don't reg 3-worded names because even 2-worded names are tough to sell

You know what? If you're serious about domaining (it seems you are since you've already spent around 4k without even selling anything yet):
-List all the names that you regged at the lowest price possible on all domain marketplaces,
-Don't reg names at all for a couple of months,
-Keep a notepad with all the names that you come up with meanwhile, I bet you won't reg 90% of the names when you look at them after a couple of days
-Take a break from smoking hard stuff because it isn't helping with your imagination and creativity at all,
-and KEEP ON READING THIS FORUM (new and old posts) until you finally realize that hand regging at this rate could be dangerous for your health and bank account.

Good luck mate.
also I have sold 4 names, but I do need to stop and just read for a few months.
Appreciate the tip.

Last edited:
•••
I see a lot of very marginal domains really. Something like WeedOptions.com at least has some potential.

Brad

•••
I was pretty f*cked up while doing all these. But I was trying to predict trends. Let me know if I’m screwed or not.
You screwed up. I like to drink, but I know that serious domaining and drinking don't mix.
400 domains at about $10 each ? Stop reg'ng and read this forum.

Last edited:
•••
you blew it man. Keep weedoptions and sell the rest for gram or two
to many words, as stated above 2 words hard to sell, add another word your in trouble.
been much better off to find one or two high test names and rolled them up
You got a bunch of bunk there

•••
Thanks for the advice. What if I were to wait 6 months. Would the value raise? Because names were more sought after?

These are the Cannabis stores/shops/dispensaries in Colorado take a look at the names and see what you don't see.

TweedLeaf
COHNNABIS
The Clinic Colorado
Rocky Road Remedies
Peak Dispensary
BioMeds
Maggie's Farm
Native Roots Dispensary
Colorado Harvest Club

Companies tend to use brand names instead of generic terms to name their business.

•••
Well so far I have made half my initial investment back with 3 sales. So hopefully my streak of luck continues.

•••
Cross my fingers

Last edited:
•••
Eventually I’m going to join the discount club lol

•••
I see a lot of very marginal domains really. Something like WeedOptions.com at least has some potential.

Brad
Appreciate it. I also have Weedopts.com,cbdopts.com, Cannabisopts.com

•••
90DC0DB1-6773-435C-A0FD-3EBE086E42FD.png

•••
All my 2 word hemp names are Estiboting 500+ each so are all those wrong?

•••
Majority of my names are 2 word hemp/cannabis/marijuana/weed/cbd.
MarijuanaFort.com
CannabisBeings.com
WeedFort.com
CbdKeep.com
CannabisFortress.com
Stuff like that. I don’t see how names like that wouldn’t be valuable to someone.

•••
Majority of my names are 2 word hemp/cannabis/marijuana/weed/cbd.
MarijuanaFort.com
CannabisBeings.com
WeedFort.com
CbdKeep.com
CannabisFortress.com
Stuff like that. I don’t see how names like that wouldn’t be valuable to someone.

Please explain the commercial use for the names listed above?

•••
Fort = could replace/store/zone/shop
Especially in that industry, growing at a insane rate. Legalizing all states in the next 2-3 years.
All shop/store names will be taken. So Im hoping people look for a alternative but still original.
Beings = community/maybe a blog

Could you see a store being called CbdKeep? My answer is yes, but maybe I’m wrong.

Last edited:
•••
Fort = could replace/store/zone/shop
Especially in that industry, growing at a insane rate. Legalizing all states in the next 2-3 years.
All shop/store names will be taken. So Im hoping people look for a alternative but still original.
Beings = community/maybe a blog

All these are only registered in the .com extension which tells me you hand regged them and that is good because you didn't make much of an investment. My recommendation would be to turn off auto renew and list them on Afternic and Sedo with a BIN of $300 a piece and hope for the best. Good luck!

•••
All these are only registered in the .com extension which tells me you hand regged them and that is good because you didn't make much of an investment. My recommendation would be to turn off auto renew and list them on Afternic and Sedo with a BIN of $300 a piece and hope for the best. Good luck!
Thanks for the advice. What if I were to wait 6 months. Would the value raise? Because names were more sought after?

•••
These are the Cannabis stores/shops/dispensaries in Colorado take a look at the names and see what you don't see.

TweedLeaf
COHNNABIS
The Clinic Colorado
Rocky Road Remedies
Peak Dispensary
BioMeds
Maggie's Farm
Native Roots Dispensary
Colorado Harvest Club

Companies tend to use brand names instead of generic terms to name their business.
I’m talking about stores/shops in your city or town. Pizzahut, GameStop, twin peaks. Fort is just another option that hopefully someone might like.

Last edited:
•••
Personally I like those names you listed, but what would sell for more, WeedSpot.com or Tweedleaf.com

•••
MarijuanaFort.com

Maybe this one would have some value in towns that have the word "Fort" in them in legal states - for example, Ft. Collins, CO.

•••
Maybe this one would have some value in towns that have the word "Fort" in them in legal states - for example, Ft. Collins, CO.
My idea for fort. Remember being a kid making Forts. Unknownbank.com is getting 20 uniques a day for some reason. Unknownbio.com and bio unknown.com get 10-20. I’m still learning so any advice is appreciated.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back