Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain try24.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky

New Member
Impact
1
Hey guys! Just wanted to see your predictions before my Sedo appraisal arrives.

I registered this site awhile back, after seeing so many "24-hour" commercials and ads.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well it is a short and easy to remember domain I think it has alot of potential and if I were you I would hang onto it and develope it right now I wouldn't pay more than $200 but if it were developed correctly maybe Mid X,XXX
 
0
•••
What do you mean by "developed"? Hold on to it and rank up hits?
 
0
•••
Chunky said:
What do you mean by "developed"? Hold on to it and rank up hits?

I'm pretty sure he means to take it, put some content up, do some link exchanges, and get it rolling..once it has steady traffic and good content you will get much more for it. hope this helps :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back