Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Trouble with ad after browser refresh

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Adjust

New Member
Impact
0
Hi!

I'm new to this forum so I guess it's appropriate to say hi to you all!

I have a question regarding a blog that my girlfriend is running. She has decided to put some ads on it and I have tried to place them in a column at the right side of the page. Everything seems to be ok at first, but when clicking 'refresh' the ads disappear from the page.

Does anyone know if there is something wrong in the CSS or if it is a browser specific setting? I seem to get this fault when using IE.

The address is:

husmusen.blogg.se

I'm thankful for all the help I can get.

Jonas
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back