Trivaday

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alideluxe

Established Member
Impact
3
Hello NamePros people!

I'm looking for reviews and appraisals for my website Www.trivaday.com
It got 29,500 organic google search traffic
500 YouTube channel subscribers
71 Facebook page likes
8000 Instagram followers
8000 Twitter followers
Also some keywords ranked on first page on google that's why I got a lot of organic traffic
Make $600 a month from hotel affiliate program
Thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Not sure how do you earn $600/month with hotel affiliate programs when I do not see any rankings, almost 0 traffic and no links pointing to your site.....
 
0
•••
I earn the money from affiliates.hotelscombined.com and I do cheap facebook ads
I paid $30 and get 259,000 people reached also I ranked some articles on the first page of Google through a medium site and I have one youtube video brings almost 8000 targeted views
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back